Monday, June 22, 2015

One of the most disturbing and scary games I have ever seen Sonic.exe scariest video games of all time

There are not many things in this world that scare me. I mean of course there are many things out in the world and net that are scary. I love spooky stories, youtube videos, ghosts etc.

But this story and game is just wrong and disturbing. I mean by today's standards it's not that crazy. But still it's something that I say today that scared and disturbed me. Whoever created it was has a very dark imagination. Yet at the same time it's my fault for looking for this stuff. One of my favorite youtube guys reviews the game! You can look at other related videos at your own risk.
But yeah this would have scared me even worst if the net existed when I was a kid still.

Well sweet dreams view the video here at your own risk! enjoy!

Sonic exe video game cursed video Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment