Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Is the Ouija Board evil or just a toy?

Many people wonder about the ouija board and what it truly is? Well the mystery may be solved one day. But perhaps not today. I wish I knew if it was real or just a toy. Some claim it is a gateway to ghosts demons and hell. Others say it's all in the mind. Yet others says it's merely a toy like mouse trap. One thing is for certain. Many people search for and fear the ouija board all over the world.

I used to think about this when I was younger. When I started to play with the ouija board. But perhaps it was a mistake to start playing with the forsaken thing. Of course finding love with a dead ghost is creepy. But hey who ever said I was normal.

But what do you think mortal? Is Ouija real or simply a game?

No comments:

Post a Comment