Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 1 Ouija board story diary scariest ouija board stories

I don't quite remember how it all started. It must have been all those drunken lonely nights that led up to this. Waking up in bed not remembering how I got home. Well it was after many nights in the cold winter alone I bought my first ouija board. It always started kind of childish and innocent with questions about who I would fall in love with or if I was to be rich one day. But then things got very strange. I got into contact with a female spirit one night. She also led a sad and lonely life without any real love. After she died she still felt like a lost soul and alone in this world.

Well as time went on we became friends and we started to fall in love. Well to some people this might sound strange. A living person having feelings or a dead ghost. But a true love from the heart and soul could exist in a place such as this. Things didn't make as much sense as when I finally met her. And it all started because I was drunk and alone in this world. Hardly anyone will believe this story. But then again don't all things come from the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment