Monday, January 26, 2015

It was a dark summer night when we heard the voices real life scary story

Here is a true scary story that happened on an unlikely night and was unexplained till this day. Well my nieces and nephews were over my house for summer vacation. We were up late with all the lights off while playing video games and watching movies. Well we heard the screams of yells of a young boy. It was as if the voices were coming from inside the house. Yet I tried to explain to the children that they came from outside. But my nephew insisted they came from within the house.

I am not sure what that was. Or maybe they have that recorded as some kind of prank. Or maybe someone outside screamed so loud it seemed to be coming from inside. That night will remain a mystery.

More true spooky stories coming soon. Pleasant dreams mortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment