Monday, May 18, 2015

Best Netflix movies scary movies Wes Craven's New Nightmare Review


One of my favorite series ever has always been the Nightmare on Elm Street films. I mean how could you not love Freddy Kruger with his awesome claw and cool hat. I saw a lot of the older films as a child. But one film that I missed was Wes Craven's new Nightmare. This film has a new creative twist. It's about Freddy being a fantasy character. And then he tries to come into the real world.

I won't give away to many of the secrets but they tell you the real essence and origin of Freddy in this series. And there was something different about Freddy in the New Nightmare film. He was darker more sinister. But you will find out when you see the film. I enjoyed the acting and Freddy was as scary as ever in this film. But you will see why when you watch it! So if you are a Freddy Kruger fan and in the mood to watch a scary film, Then get on Netflix and watch Wes Craven's New Nightmare today! It's one of Netflix's best scary movies. And pleasant dreams mortal!

No comments:

Post a Comment