Thursday, April 9, 2015

Decent into darkness love is dead


love ? That is something I gave up on a long time ago.... i think as each day passes..i lose more faith in love.. i become darker and more sinister.. which each dark poem.. i craft with my pen.... with each horror story I write.... it scares me.. yet I think this is my truest essence..... my decent into pure darkness begins... there's no turning back now..! of course if dark words.. conjure me money.. i am pleased.. as this will buy me the rum...

people in this world.. just want all these lovely dovey.. pre written quotes.. and think that is something wise... in reality.. they don't want know what you really think and feel.. unless. it's the same mundane... everyday rubbish... tell them how you really feel.. they'll call you evil... let them think what they want... being honest.. is better than putting on a fake smile... love is dead..

signed in blood

No comments:

Post a Comment