Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Slender Man is real


A lot of people think the legend of Slender Man is not real. But i know he is real. He may not dwell in the city but I know he dwells in the country. Also you can find him in forests. How do I know this? Well because I was once lost in a dark forest at night.

It was a dark gloomy night and I had been drinking beer with some friends. I wandered off to look at the moon and got lost in the woods. I also forgot my cell phone at the campsite. But I didn't forget my flashlight. Well I was looking all over for the path back to our campsite. But I got lost along the way. It was so dark and I could barely see what was right in front of me. I saw a bunch of trees and other things in front of me. But after wandering or a while I saw him there in the distance a tall skinny man with a black top hat. He appeared to have no face. I saw him and ran screaming in fear. Well my friends heard me and called out to me. I ran so fast, they saw my flashlight and called me over with their flashlights, and led me back to the campfire. After I told them what has happened none of us got much sleep that night. We packed and left in the morning. The End.

So yeah Slender Man is real. I know because I've seen him.

No comments:

Post a Comment