Monday, August 17, 2015

In a Dark Dark Room One of the scariest books ever written

I remember a long time ago when I was a child. Well we used to visit the library often in elementary school. One thing I can tell you is that I was able to read all kinds of books adventure, comedy, and horror. My friends and I of course really enjoyed reading all the great horror stories. One book in particular stood out tome. It was called in a Dark Dark Room. Now at the time that book was quite scary indeed. With creepy artwork and tales of fear. It was that very book that sparked my interest in all things scary and paranormal. Well not the only thing but it was the start indeed. Dare to seek out this book. It is called in a Dark Dark Room.

Now I stay in a Dark Dark Room with candles lit writing many things. I like it here. Much better than the so called real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment