Friday, July 3, 2015

I was there during the bite of 87 Five Nights at Freddy's is based on a true story


There is a spooky video game people play called Five Nights At Freddy's. Well it is based on a true story The Bite of 87. It's the story of an evil animatronic that was possessed by an evil spirit. Well long story short one of these creepy animatronics bite a kid in the head and took a piece of their head off. Do you want to know how I know? Because I was one of the kids at the pizza party back in 1987 and I saw the horrible event take place before my eyes. This is why I am even more scared to play Five Nights At Freddy's. I know the evil ghost is coming back. And more spirits want to haunt animatronics in pizza places. Well now all of a sudden i want to go to Chuckie Cheese and play with the animatronics! Want to get scared ? dare to watch The Five Nights at Freddy's 4 game trailer here! Five Nights at Freddy's 4 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment