Saturday, March 14, 2015

doors slamming doors opening on their own spooky things happening true scary stories

Here is yet another true scary story I will share on here.
This is one the scariest true stories online. It was when I was younger during a darker and more sad time in my life. Well I was simply getting and reading dark things online. You know demonic occult books, scary demon and ghost stories etc. I also was just playing scary and occult video games at the time. One of which was the original Doom on PC. Well as time went by I would just lock myself in my room get drunk and read about and be around dark things.

So strange things started happening at the house as the months went by. A door slammed hard once while I was not home. But people told me about it later when I got home. Door nobs would also turn and the cabinet for a VCR opened on it's own as well. Things started to get pretty spooky as time went on. But these kind of hauntings that happened. During this time period I also had scary nightmares and strange dreams at the time. Was it the things I was reading or something else lurking in the shadows. Something more evil , something more sinnister? the world May never know.

Till next time Pleasant Dreams mortal !

No comments:

Post a Comment