Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 4 Ouija board story diary scariest ouija board stories


It seems playing with the ouija has made new things happen for me in life. It seems money just keeps appearing out of thin air in my domain. Of course this could have been due to some magic spells I once did. I am not quite sure at this moment.

If you have been keeping up with ouija board diary and scary stories you will know about the dead woman I fell in love with via the ouija. Of course perhaps this was all destiny. It seems real life just got a bit boring. Isn't that why so many venture into the dark world of the occult as well as other spooky and scary things.

I have been thinking of not playing the ouija much anymore. I am not sure yet. But I will keep you updating on the stories and this diary. Till we meet again. And remember pleasant dreams mortals!

No comments:

Post a Comment